Friday, March 2, 2012

Food and Flights

Greetings from Atlanta, home of Coca Cola and every other eatery you can think of. Holy crap, I passed a Starbucks, Pizza Hut (which serves breakfast), 2 Cinnabuns, Au Bon Pain, and many more places, all on my way to my gate for the connecting flight. I swear I gained 10lbs just by stepping into the airport...

And, my wonderful grandparents, who we're sþaying with tonight, left me a voicemail saying to show up hungry since they're taking us out to dinner. Ohhh food, you are my downfall.

The first flight was uneventful, until we hit storms over Tennessee area. Then we hit like 7 air pockets in a row. Not pretty. I got a little rattled, but the amazingly well-behaved 18 month old who was sitting next to me slept through the whole thing.

Just a few more minutes and I get to board my flight to Jacksonville. Woooo!

No comments: