Friday, March 26, 2010

All my bags are packed...


I'm a total geek. I was so wound up yesterday, I bought a crap ton of travel sized stuff, packed my toiletries bag, and started a list of stuff I should still pick up. I don't leave for over 5 weeks, yet I'm about ready to walk out the door!

I met up with Pam, Justin and Jason for dinner tonight at Texas Roadhouse to start figuring out what we want to DO when we're overseas. I decided against the day trip to Stonehenge- I'm going to spend the day in London alone, wandering in and out of free museums :) I'm still on the fence about the Pompeii day trip-- it's a lot of money to see some ashes. I heard it was great to see, but we're only in Rome for 4 days-- is it worth the 5+ hours of travel time, plus lines, etc?

We decided on seeing a show while in London, in the theater district. There are SO MANY SHOWS to choose from! Avenue Q, Chicago, Wicked, Sister Act (hahaha!),Grease... and Naked Men..?! Maureen said its likely that we can get tickets the day of the show for half price if we hit the ticket booths around 9:30-10 in the morning.

I'll start posting my lists of stuff we want to do over the next few days- feel free to comment, add, etc. I need all of the help I can get!

No comments: