Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bagages, Deposito...bagáiste?

That's "luggage" in French, Italian, and... Irish? Way to go, Google Translate.

I realized today that Bria is using the luggage I got for Christmas before I will-- she leaves for Florida tomorrow. @#%$. Yes, I let her borrow it. Yes, I'm happy she's traveling, but I'm jealous! I guess she can tell me how wheeling it around Orlando's airport goes.

Have fun, munchkin! And make sure you don't lose my bright pink zebra striped luggage tag!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

be careful with the luggage tags! I had 2 Kermit head tags when I went to Hawaii. When we got there, one was missing and the other was damaged. I was very sad.
I found out from a friend a great way to make your luggage stick out is to use a strip of tape or patterned ribbon tied to the handle. Worked great for me since. I see my luggage right away every time.