Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cash money, yo.


HOLY CRAP, London is EXPENSIVE! I understand that tourism is huge and that the dollar has tanked, but really?! There's not much I want to see there, but the sites I *do* want to visit?! I'm looking at £101 (which is like $150), and that's without a tube/ bus pass, AND without food! There's not much I need to eat over there besides fish and chips, right? They're not exactly known for their cuisine... I can live on peanut butter and crackers through London... I know I can...!

And, that's without the side trip to Bath/Stonehenge. To be honest, I'm not sure how wild I am about going to Stonehenge. Is it worth going to, spending a day there (with tea!), to see... rocks?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Liz, I went to Stonehenge many years ago and felt the hassle in getting out there was not worth it. So don't feel bad if you skip it. In the end, it's just rocks. :)