Thursday, April 29, 2010

Problem Loading Page


The trip is coming up FAST... and I'm learning about all of these incidental expenses. Like, how if you take the Heathrow (Hogwarts) Express in London from the airport to Paddington (which is right outside of our hotel), its £18 one way. If you order it online, it's £16.5 one way. £1.5 doesn't sound like a huge savings, but with the conversion rate, it's like a $4 difference. If we take the Heathrow Connect, it's only £7 one way, but it only runs every 30 minutes and doesn't move at 100km. I like the cheaper version, but we'll see what the group goes with. I say we take the slower, cheaper one, enjoy the sites (if there *are* any- not sure if it's underground or not), and get there with a few extra bucks in my pocket.

Of course, you can't get to Heathrow Express' website, as it's down. AWESOME.

And, Air France's online reservation system is down- I received an email saying I needed to log in and enter my passport information, etc. I go to do it, and BAM! Service is down, please check back later.

Nice part is that the Paddington Station is one of the main Underground hubs. Sweet!

No comments: