Thursday, April 22, 2010

Travellers Insurance


After talking to Maureen last night, I decided I should buy trip insurance (if you read my FB, you should know how accident prone I've been lately). Maureen put me in touch with her mom, who is absolutely WONDERFUL, and a kick-ass travel agent. Nancy set me up on a plan that will cover just about every situation possible- lost luggage (over 12 hours), bumped flights, cancellations at hotels... I'll take the peace of mind, no problem.

Jason emailed us all last night with a travel update from our "London Concierge" and I nearly had a heart attack. All I could think of was, "We're being booted!" I need that to NOT happen every time I get an email.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Getting bumped isn't all bad. It just gives you an excuse to go back next year on a free flight :)

Liz said...

True... so I should wish for getting bumped? :-D