Wednesday, May 5, 2010

TSA Rant

Side rant about TSA and how they have it out for me-- When I get to DTW, I had a problem getting my ticket. OK, that was Delta/AirFrance's fault, but go with me here. When we got on our connecting flight from Atlanta, I got pulled aside before boarding and "randomly swabbed"- they ran a piece of gauze across my fingers and analyzed it. When we *arrived* to ATL, I found that TSA in Detroit IGNORED my TSA approved luggage locked, broke into the luggage, and had a look around-- they left me a little note. How nice!

When I was leaving Dublin, I forgot to put my jar of peanut butter in my big suitcase and left it in my carryon. I got pulled aside, NOT for my CPAP machine, but for the peanut butter. Although it doesn't classify as a liquid or a gel, I still couldn't bring it in.

If Heathrow tries to take anything from me later this week, I... wel.. I guess I've got to just shut up and take it!

No comments: